Dreamscape Foundation and The Kool Kits squad are teaming up to bring you our last Christmas fundraiser of 2018. At Dreamscape Foundation, we focus our energy each holiday season on our accessibility programs and families in need of Christmas miracles. For the Kool Kits squad charity marathon we will be raising awareness and funds for our accessibility programs. All campaign donations will get proceeded through our Tiltify page.
Making Our Communities Accessible
When we look closer into our communities, it is evident that the obstacles between disabilities and everyday life are genuine. Every challenge is different; every need is different. They share our schools, our workplaces, and our neighborhoods. People with impairments interact with the same physical and online environments as everyone else in our communities and face unseen challenges.
At Dreamscape Foundation, we strive to do all we can to ensure that these at-risk groups have the support they need to be independent, and through the Kool Kits stream this Christmas it will be made possible!
Meet The Kool Kits
From December 20th at 8:30 AM EST to December 22ND at 6 PM EST the Kool Kits stream team will be fundraising for accessibility for two straight days!
On Twitter, Twitch Partner, LeClumsyFox (Kool Kits Squad member) said that ” This is [charity stream] the first Kool Kits Stream Event with Dreamscape Foundation! I am so excited.” It is exhilarating that this stream team has chosen Dreamscape Foundation for their first charity stream and we hope their audiences enjoy the event and giveaways! The Kool Kits squad is composed of 11 Twitch Channels consisting of the following people:
The streamers intend on dedicating over 50 hours of consistent gameplay in hopes of raising $2,500 for the foundation. They plan on covering a wide variety of games and music in the belief that it will draw out a large and diverse audience to learn about and support accessibility this Christmas.
The games Kool Kits Squad will be playing include League of Legends, Fornite, Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Skyrim and Smash Bros Ultimate. The full list of streamers, games, and the schedule can be seen below. Please note that the timeslots are in CET.
As always, each Dreamscape Foundation charity stream is complete with donation incentives. Due to shipping costs, Dreamscape Foundation will only be shipping prizes to the USA prize winners. Our organization is aware of the European Audience that will be attending the event and in hopes of accommodating them have included digital prizes such as gift cards and Steam keys.
The donation threshold for each giveaway is as follows:
- $5: Enter to win a Lenovo Thinkpad T-420 (Ships USA)
- $10: Receive a Dreamscape Foundation T-Shirt (Ships USA), a chance to win a $15 Amazon gift card, and two entries to win a Lenovo Thinkpad T-420.
- $20: Receive a Dreamscape Foundation T-Shirt (Ships USA), 1 Mystery Steam Key, a chance to win a $25 Steam gift card, and four entries to win a Lenovo Thinkpad T-420.
- $50: Receive a Dreamscape Foundation T-Shirt, a Dreamscape Hat, 3 Mystery Steam Keys, a chance to win a $55 Amazon gift card, and ten entries to win a Lenovo Thinkpad T-420.
- $100: Receive a Dreamscape Foundation T-Shirt, a Dreamscape Hat, 5 Mystery Steam Keys, a chance to win an Alexa Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with a smart plug, a chance to win a $100 Steam gift card, and twenty entries to win a Lenovo Thinkpad T-420.
- $250: Receive a Dreamscape Foundation T-Shirt, a Dreamscape Hat, 10 Mystery Steam Keys, an Alexa Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with a smart plug, a $30 Amazon gift card, a blog feature about you on our website, a chance to win a $100 Steam gift card, and fifty entries to win a Lenovo Thinkpad T-420.
To tune in Thursday, go to https://www.twitch.tv/leclumsyfox at 8:30 AM EST! To support the Christmas Marathon make sure to visit Kool Kit’s Tiltify page at https://tiltify.com/+kool-kits/kool-kits-dreamscape« PreviousNext »